Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1 can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- Shaved Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, dill, garlic, and salt and pepper until emulsified.
- In another large bowl, combine the arugula, beans, and yellow peppers. Pour in the dressing and toss to combine.
- Garnish the salad with shaved Parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!
Related recipes on MNN: