Bloody Mary Deviled Eggs
Combine a favorite brunch drink and a classic brunch appetizer for something devilishly good!
About This Dish
A favorite boozy brunch drink and a classic lunch appetizer come together to make your tastebuds do a happy dance.
You can go either the virgin or the vodka route with this recipe, selecting either the tablespoon of sour cream or vodka to add the last bit of moisture needed to make the filling the perfect consistency. Whichever you choose, it will be a delicious dish.
- Cutting board
- Kitchen knife
- Fork or hand blender
- Mixing bowl
- Frosting bag
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 heaping tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 scant tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon sour cream OR vodka
- Cut the eggs in half and place the yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the tomato paste, mayonnaise, hoseradish, worcestershire sauce, Sriracha sauce, mustard, celery salt and either sour cream or vodka. Using a fork or a hand blender, mix the ingredients together until smooth.
- Using either a spoon or a frosting bag, fill the egg whites with the mixture. Garnish with a tiny celery stalk.
- Serve and enjoy!