Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut off and discard the ends of the squash. Peel them, cut them in half lengthwise, and remove the seeds (save them for roasting). Cut the squash into 1-inch cubes and place them on a baking sheet.
- Add the melted butter, brown sugar, salt.
- Toss all the ingredients together and spread in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 40 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees, until the squash is tender and the glaze begins to caramelize. While roasting, turn the squash a few times with a spatula, to be sure it browns evenly.