Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- In a large mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, dill, sugar, dijon mustard and sea salt. Mix well, adding more salt and some fresh cracked black pepper as needed.
- Now let’s mix in the Greek yogurt, being careful to not over mix.
- Add in the buttermilk, using more depending on the consistency you desire.
Related recipes on MNN: