Cucumber-Dill Deviled Eggs
Light, creamy and refreshing, these delightful deviled eggs make a perfect spring or summer appetizer.
About This Dish
If you love a good cucumber-dill salad and you love deviled eggs, then this recipe is for you. Rich and creamy, yet also refreshing with the bright flavor of cucumber, these deviled eggs are a welcome twist to a classic snack.
Yield12 deviled eggs
- Cutting board
- Kitchen knife
- Fork or hand blender
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill, or 1 teaspoon fresh chopped dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- Cut the eggs in half and place the yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the sour cream, mayonnaise, dill and lime juice. Using a hand blender or a fork, blend the ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the cucumber and stir until combined
- Spoon the mixture into the egg whites. Garnish with a little lime zest, or some fresh chopped dill leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!