World's Easiest Apple Pie Recipe
If you need a go-to dessert for any gathering, this one will do the trick!
About This Dish
My Aunt Nancy (she isn't really my aunt, but I grew up calling her that and it sort of stuck) created this simple apple pie recipe. It's the perfect dessert for picnics, family gatherings any time of year. It also makes your house smell amazing. Take it out of the oven and wave a mitt around to make the whole place smell like apples and cinnamon. When you're ready to dig in, top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the ultimate tasty experience.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Apple peeler
- Pie pan
- Mixing bowl
- 1 pie crust
- 2 large apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 stick margarine
- 3⁄4 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel apples and cut into slices. Place in pie shell.
3. Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and spread over apples.
4. Mix flour, margarine and 1/2 cup sugar well and spread over top of apples. (Hint: For easy mixing, cut the margarine into smaller pieces before adding to the flour.)
5. Place in oven and bake about 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.