Guacamole Deviled Eggs
For those who can't get enough of guacamole, try out this zesty appetizer!
About This Dish
If you love guacamole so much that you need more than just chips and guac at the appetizer table, then try out these guacamole deviled eggs. Cool and creamy, they satisfy that need for guacamole in every bite!
Yield12 deviled eggs
- Cutting board
- Kitchen knife
- Small blender or hand blender
- Mixing bowl
- Frosting bag
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1⁄2 large ripe Hass avocado (or 1 whole small avocado)
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon diced jalepño
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely diced red onion (optional)
- Cut the eggs in half and place the yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the avocado, lime juice, jalepeño, cilantro and sour cream. Using a hand blender, blend the mixture until it is smooth and creamy.
- If you want to add the slight crunch of red onion to the mix, fold in the finely diced red onion.
- Using a spoon or a frosting bag, fill the egg whites with the mixture. Garnish with a little lime zest.
- Serve and enjoy!