Lemony Cucumber, Fennel and Radish Salad
A simple springtime salad full of bright, beautiful colors and refreshing flavors.
About This Dish
Crisp and refreshing, this salad is full of bright flavors and equally bright colors. The green, pink and white salad is the perfect side for a springtime meal whether it is brunch, lunch or dinner. It also takes only a handful of ingredients and a few minutes to put together!
- Mandolin or kitchen knife
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring spoons
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 medium fennel bulb
- 5-6 radishes
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 meyer lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Using a mandolin slicer or a kitchen knife, very thinly slice the cucumber, fennel and radishes. Combine them in a bowl.
- Add in the parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and vinegar. Toss to coat
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Serve and enjoy!