Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1-2 roasted red peppers, sliced length-wise
- 1 cup jarred or canned artichoke heart quarters
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1.5 oz crumbled feta cheese (omit for a vegan version of this salad)
- 3-4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- A pinch fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large serving bowl, combine the lettuce, artichoke hearts, and roasted red peppers. Toss to combine, then add in the almonds and cheese.
- Drizzle a little of the olive oil to lightly coat the greens, then sprinkle on the lemon juice and toss once or twice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy!
Related recipes on MNN: