- 2 medium-sized onions, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 1 large 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 large 28-ounce can pinto beans
- 4 cups fresh corn
- 1 pound ground turkey
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Total time: 45 min
Brown ground turkey in large heavy-bottomed cooking pot. Remove turkey. Drain excess fat.
On low-medium heat, sauté onions and pepper until tender. Add cumin. Stir quickly until blended.
On medium heat, add pinto beans, fresh corn, crushed tomatoes and chili paste. Simmer 10 minutes.
Add ground turkey. On low heat simmer till ready to serve.