Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 mangos, cubed
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1/8 cup Cilantro Lime Dressing
- First thing you want to do is cube your mangos. You should watch my video on How to cut a mango for that. If you are looking for other mango recipe ideas, try this Spicy Mango Popsicle!
- Now you basically want to do the same thing to the avocado. Something to consider with the avocados for this recipe: you want them to be just ripe. If they are overly ripe, they will get all mushy when you are tossing the salad.
- Now add the 2 mangos cubed, 2 avocados cubed, 1/4 cup chopped red cabbage and half of the dressing. Toss it lightly, adding more dressing if desired.
This recipe was originally published on CookingStoned.TV and is republished with permission here.
Find more great cooking ideas on MNN:
- Mango Papaya Smoothie and more summer smoothie ideas
- More tasty recipes from Jerry James Stone
- Check out our huge recipe database