Sriracha and Red Pepper Deviled Eggs
This sweet and spicy recipe puts the 'deviled' in these egg-tastic appetizers.
About This Dish
For these deviled eggs, sweet and spicy creates the perfect balance for a bold flavor. A little smoky Paprika sprinkled on the top adds just a little something extra.
If you like the slight crunch of red bell pepper, you can make these as the recipe suggests. Or, if you prefer a smooth texture, simply blend the ingredients together to make a creamy mixture. Use a frosting decoration bag with a star-shaped tip to fill the egg whites for a pretty pattern.
- Cutting board
- Kitchen knife
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup very finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Cut the eggs in half and place the yolks in a mixing bowl.
- Add the sour cream, Sriracha sauce and lime juice.
- Mash everything together until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add in the diced bell pepper and stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg whites. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika over each deviled egg.
- Serve and enjoy!