It's not easy remembering a complicated rap about the new Lexus hybrid at the 2009 Detroit Auto Show. This spokesmodel makes it most of the way through this one before losing her place.
Mercedes unveiled three green concept cars at the Detroit Auto Show, including this fuel-cell car (shown in cutaway form). The F-Cell will have a range of 400 kilometers on highly pressurized hydrogen.
Jim's other posts from the Detroit Auto Show:
- Dispatches from the Motor City
- Detroit's auto show is crowded, noisy ... and green
- Interview with Ford's Lisa Drake (video)
- Fisker's big splash: Green luxury (video)
- Shaping the Model S: Tesla's designer talks form and function (video)