Happy New Year! If you’re like me, you’re probably waking up from your holiday coma today and deciding to tackle a million goals. It’s a new year, and some of the goals you have are probably going to take money. You can save a little money at the grocery store to put toward those goals by using coupons. I hope you find some you can use in this list of printable online coupons for January 2014. There are more good coupons this month than I’ve seen in a while.
Something new that I’ve started doing this month with the recipe round-up is to add some recipe suggestions from the MNN archives for different products. Perhaps it will give you some cooking inspiration.
- Immaculate Baking Co. Biscuits or Crescents $.50/1
- Yoplait $.75/2 (can be used for Simply GoGurt)
- Harvest Snaps $.50/1
- Cascadian Farm Product $.75/1
- Larabar ALT Bars $.75/2
- Muir Glen Product $.50/1
Recipe idea: Use Muir Glen tomato paste in this easy Homemade Pizza Sauce, which kids will love.
- Sprout Organic Baby Food $1/3
- Marzetti Veggie Dip $1/1 (can be used one organic varieties)
- Wholesome Organic Sweeteners $1/1
Mambo Sprouts must be experiencing some sort of glitch, because their coupon page that is usually full of good coupons is blank. I’d check there in a day or two to see if coupons have been added.
- Florida Crystals Organic Sugar $.55/1
- Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider $1.75/1
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce (can be used on the organic variety)
Recipe idea: Use Kikkoman Soy Sauce in this Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich.
- Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Sugar $1.50/1
- Wholesome Sweeteners $1/1
- Star Olive Oil $1/1 (can be used on organic variety)
- Food Should Taste Good Chips $1/2
- Organic Valley Sour Cream $1/1
- Organic Valley Half & Half $1/1
- Melt Organic Buttery Spread $1/1
- Immaculate Baking Co. $2/2
- Dr. Praeger’s Pancakes $2/2
- Pacific Foods Soup Starter $1/1
- Imagine Product $1/1
Recipe idea: Use Imagine Broth for this comforting, homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Many other coupons that might be of interest
- Alexia Frozen Sides $1/2
- Archer Farms Coffee $1.50/2 (can be used on organics)
- Yoplait Gogurt $1/2 (can be used on Simply Gogurt)
- Simply Balanced Eggs $.50/dozen
- Simply Balanced Chips $1.25/1
- Simply Balanced Fruit Snacks $1.25/1
- Simply Balanced Grain Pouch $1/1
- Simply Balaced Granola or Muesli $1/1
- Simply Balanced Frozen Seafood $2/1
Recipe idea: Use Simply Balanced Tilapia for this Broiled Tilapia Parmesan that’s a quick & easy dinner idea
From manufacturer websites
All of these coupons are ready to print. You don’t need to sign up for any newsletters, provide personal information, or jump through any other hoops.
- Seeds of Change - $1 off any Seeds of Change Certified Organic product
- Simply Organic – 8 different coupons for spices, dip mixes and more
Please remember that products labeled natural are very loosely regulated. Some of them may contain genetically modified ingredients (GMOs).
Related files on MNN